241 replies to this topic

#241 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,921 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 22:53

Welcome back MaDdy, if only for a minute. :)

• maDSaint likes this

"Negative coverage" of the Donald Trump regime means calling a spade a spade. It is the "balanced" view and "middle ground" you've been looking for.

#242 AaronLannister

AaronLannister

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 18:33

And so, after 17 years this long journey ends....

I haven't been around these forums for a while, for reasons, but now that I have just finished the last book I still would like to express my love for this story.
And yes, there was a tear or two, if not for the story, it was for realising that it now really ended. Maybe not in the way I hoped it would, but that's the way stories are told, if it always ends the way you want, or expect, what's the use in telling a story anyway?

So, to Ragnar and Dag, and of course all others at RTG, thank you for the amazing experience and above all, inspiration! To the community, thank you for being awesome (most of you).

The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, and Dreamfall Chapters will always have a special place in my heart. Pinky promise!!! 

NEVER This game needs more IT SHALL NEVER END!

There's so much they can do with the story, especially the many adventures of SAGA they can thouroughly explain. I WANNA HOW THE 2 WORLDS BECAME ONE I WANNA KNOW HOW THE WAR PLAYS OUT.

I WANNA KNOW ALL THOSE DIFFERENT WORLDS AND TIMELINES SAGA WENT THROUGH!

PLEASE Ragnar Tørnquist!! PLEASE ALL THE OTHER DEVELOPERS WHO WORKED ON THIS GAME!

I NEED MORE DREAMFALL IN MY LIFE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERIES!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users