Maiandra

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:53

When playing Chapter 1, back in the apartment near the end of the Chapter, Zoe

Spoiler
. However, when I completed the chapter and was looking through the summary, it said that she
Spoiler

I thought maybe I'd clicked on the wrong option by mistake during the dialogue, so went back and tried it again, but I had the same result. Is there a way to manually change the flag in the file that tracks all this or some other way to have it record the decision correctly?

Anyone else encounter this issue?

I am playing through Steam, so I do have the most updated version of the game.

• Harriettlam likes this

#2 Riaise

Riaise

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 October 2016 - 13:33

Did you ignore Reza after that? If not, then the summary is correct. When the game gives you the choice of whether or not to ignore Reza you must ignore him completely to change that particular consequence. I think a lot of people were confused about that choice, as they assumed that by speaking to him they would carry on the argument, rather than making up with him. You'll know if you've got a different outcome because

Spoiler

#3 Maiandra

Maiandra

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:50

Ah, ok. Thank you. That is a little confusing. I have to admit it didn't seem like much of an argument to me, but she kept calling it that in her thoughts.

To ignore him seemed a little childish to me and he had a valid concern, so I didn't have her ignore him. I guess I can interpret it as a "agree to disagree" situation, but not an actual argument.

I appreciate the clarification. :)

• Riaise likes this

#4 Riaise

Riaise

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 October 2016 - 13:33

You're welcome. :)

#5 Harriettlam

Harriettlam

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 17:40

Please share some of your chapter activities that really seem to get your members involved. What hands on things can you share with each other?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users