• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 14:25

Why didn't the second chapter in the Propast appear in the deleted scenes? Much has changed. Many dialogues have been removed. I would like to play in the old second chapter from the moment of therapy, to home between.

#2 artemisofephesus

artemisofephesus

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:49

I'm guessing because what was removed were mainly dialogue choices here and there, rather than cutting a whole objective/scene as they did in Chapter 3? I was a little disappointed in the conversation with Baruti in particular, they cut quite a bit of dialogue and a number of dialogue options which makes it feel very much like a cut-scene, rather than a conversation you're participating in. My thoughts, anyhow.

#3 Alcarmo

Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:34

Hmm, that does not sound nice :mellow: as I mentioned earlier in another topic, I haven't played DC since the first release....so it seems like some strong cutting had happened...

(and I was looking forward to play deteled scenes....though I had no idea that those deleted scenes were in the original release....I thought those are scenes we've never seen before...) :unsure:

"The Balance provides. The Balance protects. Trust the Balance, and trust yourself." - Vestrum Tobias

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users