• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 alanQuatermain

alanQuatermain

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 20:06

I've been playing the original recently and had just started Book 3 when this version of the game arrived (via GOG, if that's useful to know). Following the game's advice, I restarted Book 3 to avoid any potential issues, but I'm now completely stuck in the Interlude. I've found every drawing except the one that's usually on top of the cabinet next to the guitar in the dining room.

I've searched everywhere, and I've checked online for any reference, but apparently this is still where the drawing is supposed to reside. Is this a bug in the Final Cut version? Was the drawing moved elsewhere?

#2 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 28 July 2017 - 20:40

It's behind the chair to the left of the fireplace.

#3 alanQuatermain

alanQuatermain

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 23:00

Thank you so much! The one by the guitar was always the most obvious, to me, so not seeing it there really threw me for a loop…

#4 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:11

I remembered they had moved one of them but I assumed it was the one up high that a lot of people had missed. When I played that scene again myself last week the high shelf one was the first one I saw, so why they moved the guitar one is anyone's guess. Maybe it was too close to another one and they found it too easy?

#5 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:42

It took me some time to find it too. I didn't remember where exactly it was, only that it was between standing books. So I kept looking at all the bookshelves.

I remembered they had moved one of them but I assumed it was the one up high that a lot of people had missed. When I played that scene again myself last week the high shelf one was the first one I saw, so why they moved the guitar one is anyone's guess. Maybe it was too close to another one and they found it too easy?

I don't think it had been moved before the final cut, had it?

#6 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:25

Dunno, I stopped playing after Book 3 came out. I vaguely remember people mentioning it this time last year so I think it had already been moved then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users